Thursday, October 17, 2013

Churchill, Manitoba, Canada 10/2013





Tundra Buggy

 

Artic Fox


What are you looking at?







Wanna play?

 


A little bit of snow on Saturday night



Artic Fox



Old military observation tower used in Artic training


Back deck of Tundra Buggy


Tundra Buggy Camp


Nice and warm inside




Inside the Tundra Buggy
Ptarmigan in flight


Winter color almost invisible in the snow


Lichen on the rocks

"Miss Piggy" 1979 crash, lost a engine on take off


One of the five restaurants in Churchill


Tundra Buggy_water? no problem


Peek-a-boo


You woke me up

What? You want me to come over there

My left side is the best photo profile


I smell a tuna fish sandwich


I'm gonna check this out


I don't want to get my feet wet


Won't get my feet wet if I stay on the rocks



Can I have a Coca-Cola?

I'll take a Tuna Fish on whole wheat



Artic Fox


Artic Fox



Artic Fox



No comments:

Post a Comment